Thursday, February 17, 2011

British Invaders: Best Sci-Fi Podcast out there

I just wanted to spend a post talking about British Invaders , which I believe is the best sci-fi podcast out there right now, along with the Babylon 5 Podcast. What makes British Invaders so unique is that its two hosts are utterly charming (and quite non-American in outlook. One's Canadian and one's British). Moreover, British Invaders deals with major British sci-fi series not normally covered in other podcasts, such as Survivors, Blake's 7, and Red Dwarf. The episodes are not too long (I actually wish they were a little longer, say 45 minutes), but the guys do a great job at expressing their love for British sci-fi. I especially recommend you check out their excellent description of Survivors, which really made me want to check out that series, as well as their episodes on Blake's 7. Keep it coming, British Invaders! We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment